Please come along to any of our Thursday nights to see how ADAPS can help you take better photographs and make new friends.
We hold a variety of photography-related events on Thursday nights all year round, including practical photography sessions, workshops, guest speakers and competitions.
Members also often take part in other events such as studio photography sessions, digital imaging workshops, photography trips, etc on other days.
Our Thursday events begin at 8.00pm. If you are visiting for the first time please aim to arrive for between 7.30pm – 7.45pm to have a chat before the main event begins at 8.00pm.
For more information about our programme of events please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday 1st – Digital Dos and Donts – Tillman Kleinhans
- Thursday 8th – Ladies’ Night
- Thursday 15th – Monthly Competition 5 – Prints
- Thursday 22nd – Battle vs St Helens at ADAPS
- Thursday 1st – Presentation of Fine Art Prints – Dianne Owen
- Thursday 8th – Bebington Salon – Bob Dennis
- Thursday 15th – Monthly Competition 6 – Digital
- Thursday 22nd – Shetland to the Scilly Isles – Ashley Grove
- Thursday 29th – Battle vs Halton PS at ADAPS
- Thursday 5th – The RPS Presentation – Mary Crowther
- Thursday 12th – Annual print Competition
- Thursday 19th – Annual Digital Competition
- Thursday 26th – President’s Night – Len Hudson Presents
- Thursday 3rd – AGM
- Thursday 10th – Landscapes – Brian Law
- Thursday 17th – Maintenance Night
- Thursday 24th – Auction Night – Alan Duckworth
- Thursday 31st – Presentation Night
- Thursday 7th – Photo Shoot at Bolton Steam Museum – 7pm start
- Thursday 14th – Terry Mooney Set Subject Competition
- Thursday 21st – Around The World in 80 Minutes – Bobby Loomba
- Thursday 28th – TBA
We reserve the right to change the syllabus at short notice in case of unforeseen circumstances.