Please come along to any of our Thursday nights to see how ADAPS can help you take better photographs and make new friends.
We hold a variety of photography-related events on Thursday nights all year round, including practical photography sessions, workshops, guest speakers and competitions.
Members also often take part in other events such as studio photography sessions, digital imaging workshops, photography trips, etc on other days.
Our Thursday events begin at 8.00pm. If you are visiting for the first time please aim to arrive for between 7.15pm – 7.45pm to have a chat before the main event begins at 8.00pm.
For more information about our programme of events please send us an email to email@example.com
- Thursday 7th – Dianne Owen – Hidden Images
- Thursday 14th – Battle vs Swinton at ADAPS
- Thursday 21st – Monthly Competition #3 – Digital
- Thursday 28th – Brian Law – All About Seeing – Composition
- Thursday 5th – The Joe Jackson Straight Out of Camera Landscape Competition – Digital
- Saturday 7th – St Helens Interclub Competition at ADAPS – 7.30pm start!
- Thursday 12th – Social Evening at ADAPS
- Thursday 19th – Closed for Christmas
- Thursday 26th – Closed for Christmas
- Thursday 2nd – John Riley – Chairman’s Night
- Thursday 9th – Danny Jubb – Curious Critters Studio Night – Bring Cameras!
- Thursday 16th – Monthly Competition #4 – Prints!
- Thursday 23rd – An Evening with Olympus UK Ltd – 7.30pm start!
- Thursday 30th – Sue Riley – Images
We reserve the right to change the syllabus at short notice in case of unforeseen circumstances.