Please come along to any of our Thursday nights to see how ADAPS can help you take better photographs and make new friends.
We hold a variety of photography-related events on Thursday nights all year round, including practical photography sessions, workshops, guest speakers and competitions.
Members also often take part in other events such as studio photography sessions, digital imaging workshops, photography trips, etc on other days.
Our Thursday events begin at 8.00pm. If you are visiting for the first time please aim to arrive for between 7.30pm – 7.45pm to have a chat before the main event begins at 8.00pm.
For more information about our programme of events please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday 5th – Photo Battle Ladies vs Gentlemen
- Thursday 12th – A Practical Guide to Using Lenses – John Riley
- Thursday 19th – Monthly Competition 2 (Digital)
- Thursday 26th – Photo Battle vs Blackburn CC
- Thursday 2nd – Brian Law, Fine Tuning Your Photographs
- Thursday 9th – Photo Battle with Swinton APS
- Thursday 16th – Members own images – Lesley Davidson
- Thursday 23rd – Monthly Competition 3 (Prints)
- Thursday 30th – John Barton – My Way With Monochrome
- Thursday 7th – The Joe Jackson Straight Out of Camera Landscape Competition
- Thursday 14th – Social Evening
- Thursday 21st – Closed
- Thursday 28th – Closed
- Thursday 4th – Chairman’s Night – John Riley
- Friday 5th – ADAPS Annual Post-Christmas Meal
- Thursday 11th – My Way With AVs – David Bibby
- Thursday 18th – Monthly Competition 4 – Digital
- Thursday 25th – An Evening with Bill Ward, Photographer and Actor
- Thursday 1st – Digital Dos and Donts – Tillman Kleinhans
- Thursday 8th – Ladies’ Night
- Thursday 15th – Monthly Competition 5 – Prints
- Thursday 22nd – Battle vs St Helens, at ADAPS
- Thursday 1st – Lantern Slides – Martin Berry
- Thursday 8th – Bebington Salon – Bob Dennis
- Thursday 15th – Monthly Competition 6 – Digital
- Thursday 22nd – Shetland to the Scilly Isles – Ashley Grove
- Thursday 29th – TBA
- Thursday 5th – The RPS Presentation – Mary Crowther
- Thursday 12th – Annual print Competition
- Thursday 19th – Annual Digital Competition
- Thursday 26th – TBA
- Thursday 3rd – AGM
We reserve the right to change the syllabus at short notice in case of unforeseen circumstances.