Please come along to any of our Thursday nights to see how ADAPS can help you take better photographs and make new friends.
We hold a variety of photography-related events on Thursday nights all year round, including practical photography sessions, workshops, guest speakers and competitions.
Members also often take part in other events such as studio photography sessions, digital imaging workshops, photography trips, etc on other days.
Our Thursday events begin at 8.00pm. If you are visiting for the first time please aim to arrive for between 7.30pm – 7.45pm to have a chat before the main event begins at 8.00pm.
For more information about our programme of events please send us an email to email@example.com
- Thursday 1st – Annual Presentation Night
- Thursday 8th – The Terry Mooney Set Subject Competition (street photography)
- Saturday 10th – Workshop postponed for 1 week due to illness
- Thursday 15th – Outdoor meeting at Atherton Parish Church
- Saturday 17th – Mel Barnes on Photoshop, Workshop Part Two, 10am – 12 noon
- Thursday 22nd – Gentlemens’ Evening: an opportunity to show A/Vs and digital images
- Thursday 29th – Images from the London Salon
- Sunday 2nd – ADAPS Trip to Lowther Castle
- Thursday 6th – ‘My journey to a Master of Arts in Photography’ by guest speaker Colin Jarvis
- Thursday 13th – Practical evening of modelling with guidance from guest speaker Graham Currey
- Thursday 20th – ‘Ten favourite photos I’ve taken’ by ADAPS members
- Thursday 27th – ‘The rough guide to Goa’ by Gwen and Mel Barnes
- Thursday 3rd – Appraisal Night: a chance for members to bring in possible competition entries for feedback before the new season starts
- Thursday 10th – Members own images presentation – Dean Padley
- Thursday 17th – Members A/V night
- Thursday 24th – Victorian & Modern Model Shoot at Dam House, Astley, 6.30pm to 9pm. £10 towards model costs per photographer
- Thursday 31st – Open Night at the club
- Thursday 7th – Welcome Night, start of the Winter Syllabus
- Thursday 14th – The Return of Tracey McGovern, Part Two of her presentation of images
- Thursday 21st – Monthly Competition 1 (Prints)
- Thursday 28th – Members own images presentation – Keith Richardson
- Thursday 5th – Photo Battle Ladies vs Gentlemen
- Thursday 12th – A Practical Guide to Using Lenses – John Riley
- Thursday 19th – Monthly Competition 2 (Digital)
- Thursday 26th – Members own images presentation – Andy Butler
- Thursday 2nd – Brian Law
- Thursday 16th – Members own images – Lesley Davidson
- Thursday 23rd – Monthly Competition 3 (Prints)
- Thursday 30th – John Barton – My Way With Monochrome
- Thursday 7th – The Joe Jackson Straight Out of Camera Landscape Competition
- Thursday 14th – Social Evening
- Thursday 21st – Closed
- Thursday 28th – Closed
We reserve the right to change the syllabus at short notice in case of unforeseen circumstances.