Please come along to any of our Thursday nights to see how ADAPS can help you take better photographs and make new friends.
We hold a variety of photography-related events on Thursday nights all year round, including practical photography sessions, workshops, guest speakers and competitions.
Members also often take part in other events such as studio photography sessions, digital imaging workshops, photography trips, etc on other days.
Our Thursday events begin at 8.00pm. If you are visiting for the first time please aim to arrive for between 7.15pm – 7.45pm to have a chat before the main event begins at 8.00pm.
For more information about our programme of events please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday 7th – Talvinder Chohan – Wildlife Photography from Sandwell to India
- Thursday 14th – Monthly Competition #5 – Prints
- Thursday 21st – John Riley – All About ISO
- Thursday 28th – Ladies’ Evening
- Thursday 7th – Brian Woodward – The Industrial Age
- Thursday 14th – Monthly Competition #6 – Digital
- Thursday 21st – Members’ Mobile Phone Images
- Thursday 28th – Bob Denis – Bebington Salon
- Thursday 4th – Tim Pile – Pile of Photos (Nudes)
- Thursday 11th – Annual Print Competition
- Thursday 18th – Annual Digital Competition
- Thursday 25th – Alf Myers – Street Photography
- Thursday 2nd – AGM
- Thursday 9th – Chris Harrison – Images
- Thursday 16th – Spring Clean Night – Volunteers Welcome!
- Thursday 23rd – Alan Duckworth – Auction Night
- Thursday 30th – Awards Presentation Night
We reserve the right to change the syllabus at short notice in case of unforeseen circumstances.