Please come along to any of our Thursday nights to see how ADAPS can help you take better photographs and make new friends.
We hold a variety of photography-related events on Thursday nights all year round, including practical photography sessions, workshops, guest speakers and competitions.
Members also often take part in other events such as studio photography sessions, digital imaging workshops, photography trips, etc on other days.
Our Thursday events begin at 8.00pm. If you are visiting for the first time please aim to arrive for between 7.30pm – 7.45pm to have a chat before the main event begins at 8.00pm.
For more information about our programme of events please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday 5th – Model Shoot at Dam House
- Thursday 12th – L&CPU Portfolio – Keith Richardson
- Thursday 19th – 10 Favourite Images – Members’ favourite shots
- Thursday 26th – The Next Step – Dianne Owen
- Thursday 2nd – Appraisal Night
- Thursday 9th – An Evening with Bob Dennis
- Thursday 16th – Gentlemens’ Night – The ADAPS Gentlemen show DPIs and AVs
- Thursday 23rd – 6.30pm start location shoot at Lancashire Mining Museum (Astley Green Colliery Museum)
- Thursday 30th – Q & A Night with our panel of experts answering your photographic questions!
- Thursday 6th – London Salon 2017
- Thursday 13th – Bird Photography – Ben Tarvie
- Thursday 20th – Monthly Competition 1 – Prints
- Thursday 27th – Studio Lighting – Paul Jones
- Thursday 4th – Battle Ladies vs Gentlemen
- Thursday 11th – Member Images Presentation – Andy Butler
- Thursday 18th – Monthly Competition 2 – Digital
- Thursday 25th – Lantern Slides Part Two – Martin Berry
- Thursday 1st – AV Night
- Thursday 8th – Roy Wainwright
- Thursday 15th – Battle vs Wigan PS at ADAPS
- Thursday 22nd – Monthly Competition 3 – Prints
- Thursday 29th – TBA
- Thursday 6th – Joe Jackson Straight Out of Camera Landscape Competition
- Thursday 13th – Social Evening
- Thursday 20th – Closed for Christmas
- Thursday 27th – Closed for Christmas
We reserve the right to change the syllabus at short notice in case of unforeseen circumstances.