Please come along to any of our Thursday nights to see how ADAPS can help you take better photographs and make new friends.
We hold a variety of photography-related events on Thursday nights all year round, including practical photography sessions, workshops, guest speakers and competitions.
Members also often take part in other events such as studio photography sessions, digital imaging workshops, photography trips, etc on other days.
Our Thursday events begin at 8.00pm. If you are visiting for the first time please aim to arrive for between 7.15pm – 7.45pm to have a chat before the main event begins at 8.00pm.
For more information about our programme of events please send us an email to email@example.com
- Thursday 7th – John Riley’s Chairman’s Night welcomes in 2021
- Thursday 14th – Bring 12 images from 2020, one from each month if possible.
- Thursday 21st – Zoom – Melvyn Nicholson – Scotland, North of the Border
- Thursday 28th – Bring our images of Scotland to share
- Thursday 4th – John Riley – Critique Night, have your images ready
- Monday 8th – Battle vs St Helens, organised by St Helens
- Thursday 11th – Bill Ward – Actor/Photographer Bill returns with “Shooting Water” and “Theatres in Danger”, the latter being the title of his new book.
- Thursday 18th – Tom Peck – Architecture
- Thursday 25th – Zoom – Bring Still Life Pictures to share and discuss
- Thursday 4th – Zoom Battle vs Swinton PS, hosted by ADAPS
- Thursday 11th – Steve Hedges – Macro & Garden Photography
- Thursday 18th – Brian Lloyd Duckett – Street Photography – Streetsnappers
- Thursday 25th – Adrian Schofield – Image Restoration + Bring images of ICM (Intentional Camera Movement)
- Thursday 1st – Keith Barber Presents
- Thursday 8th – Natasha J Bella – Remote Model Shoots
- Thursday 15th – Bring images in both Black and White and Colour to discuss and choose preferences
- Thursday 22nd – TBA
- Thursday 29th – TBA
ADAPS is holding meetings via Zoom for members only on Thursdays at 8pm. Please see the members only section of the forum for logon details each week.
We reserve the right to change the syllabus at short notice in case of unforeseen circumstances.