Please come along to any of our Thursday nights to see how ADAPS can help you take better photographs and make new friends.
We hold a variety of photography-related events on Thursday nights all year round, including practical photography sessions, workshops, guest speakers and competitions.
Members also often take part in other events such as studio photography sessions, digital imaging workshops, photography trips, etc on other days.
Our Thursday events begin at 8.00pm. If you are visiting for the first time please aim to arrive for between 7.15pm – 7.45pm to have a chat before the main event begins at 8.00pm.
For more information about our programme of events please send us an email to email@example.com
- Thursday 6th – AGM – via Zoom, please fill out nominations on forum
- Thursday 13th – Zoom – Bring images of Reflections to show and discuss!
- Thursday 20th – Zoom – Bobby Loomba, Images
- Thursday 27th – Zoom – Barbie Lindsay – It’s a Small World – (Small Creatures and Insects)
- Thursday 3rd – Zoom – Slide show from L&CPU website, competition entries
- Thursday 10th – Zoom – Peter Jones – My Way – My approach to wildlife photography
- Thursday 17th – Zoom – Keith Barber – Apulgia – The Heel of Italy
- Thursday 24th – Zoom – Michael Choudhary – The Art of Seeing
- Thursday 1st – Zoom – Gordon Armstrong – Images of India
- Thursday 8th – Zoom – Alf Myers – Back From The Streets – Street Photography
- Thursday 15th – TBA
- Thursday 22nd – TBA
- Thursday 29th – TBA
ADAPS is holding meetings via Zoom for members only on Thursdays at 8pm. Please see the members only section of the forum for logon details each week.
We reserve the right to change the syllabus at short notice in case of unforeseen circumstances.