Please come along to any of our Thursday nights to see how ADAPS can help you take better photographs and make new friends.
We hold a variety of photography-related events on Thursday nights all year round, including practical photography sessions, workshops, guest speakers and competitions.
Members also often take part in other events such as studio photography sessions, digital imaging workshops, photography trips, etc on other days.
Our Thursday events begin at 8.00pm. If you are visiting for the first time please aim to arrive for between 7.15pm – 7.45pm to have a chat before the main event begins at 8.00pm.
For more information about our programme of events please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday 6th – Zoom meeting – L&CPU Folios
- Thursday 13th – Zoom competition judged by John Riley
- Thursday 20th – Location shoot, see forum for details
- Thursday 27th – John Riley and Photoshop, Gordon Armstrong has a go at judging and pictures from last week’ location shoot
- Thursday 3rd – Zoom – Our Favourite Places, one place each member
- Thursday 10th – Location shoot TBA
- Thursday 17th – Zoom – Brian Law on Street Photography
- Thursday 24th – Zoom – Darren Hanson has a go at judging! Plus we bring our Pennington Flash pictures!
- Thursday 1st – Zoom – AV Night
- Thursday 8th – Zoom – Keith Barber on Andalucia
- Thursday 15th – Open Zoom Competition
- Thursday 22nd – Zoom – Tal Chohan
- Thursday 29th – TBA
- Thursday 5th – TBA
- Thursday 12th – Open Zoom Competition
- Thursday 19th – TBA
- Thursday 26th – TBA
- Thursday 3rd – Zoom – Keith Barber judges the annual Joe Jackson Straight Out of Camera Landscape Competiton
- Thursday 10th – TBA
- Thursday 17th – Social Evening to be confirmed
- Thursday 24th – Closed for Christmas and Merry Christmas!
- Thursday 31th – Closed for New Year Celebrations and Happy New Year!
- Thursday 7th – John Riley’s Chairman’s Night
ADAPS is holding Zoom meetings for members only on Thursdays at 8pm. Please see the forum for details.
We reserve the right to change the syllabus at short notice in case of unforeseen circumstances.