Please come along to any of our Thursday nights to see how ADAPS can help you take better photographs and make new friends.
We hold a variety of photography-related events on Thursday nights all year round, including practical photography sessions, workshops, guest speakers and competitions.
Members also often take part in other events such as studio photography sessions, digital imaging workshops, photography trips, etc on other days.
Our Thursday events begin at 8.00pm. If you are visiting for the first time please aim to arrive for between 7.15pm – 7.45pm to have a chat before the main event begins at 8.00pm.
For more information about our programme of events please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday 2nd – AGM
- Thursday 9th – Chris Harrison – Images
- Thursday 16th – Spring Clean Night – Volunteers Welcome!
- Thursday 23rd – Awards Presentation Night
- Thursday 30th – Alan Duckworth – Auction Night
- Thursday 6th – Ian Stewart – Drone Photography
- Thursday 13th – Terry Mooney Set Subject Competition – Still Life
- Thursday 20th – George Steele – Manchester Ship Canal
- Thursday 27th – Model Night at Damhouse, Astley
- Thursday 4th – AV night – Members’ AV Presentations
- Thursday 11th – ADAPS Question Time – Ask the Experts
- Thursday 18th – London Salon 2018
- Thursday 25th – Model Night at Astley Green Colliery, from 6-9pm
- Thursday 1st – Appraisal Night
- Thursday 8th – John Riley – Planning the Image
- Thursday 15th – Gentlemen’s Evening – AVs, PDIs and Prints
- Thursday 22nd – Martin Berry – Lantern Slides Part 2
- Thursday 29th – Battle vs Prestwich at ADAPS
- Thursday 5th – Welcome Night – Setup for the coming Winter Syllabus
- Thursday 12th – George Steele – A Strategy for Sharpness
- Thursdasy 19th – Monthly Competition #1 – Prints
- Thursday 26th – Tal Chohan – The Art of Zoo Photography
We reserve the right to change the syllabus at short notice in case of unforeseen circumstances.